DataTherapy and FileMaker UK will be running a FREE mini business briefing focusing around FileMaker’s use within the NHS @ Apple's Hanover Street Office in London on 9th March 2017 10:00-13:00.
The schedule for this event is as follows:
- 10:00 Coffee/attendee mixer to highlight areas of interest.
- 10:10 Introduction: NHS Data Challenges
- 10:40 Overview of FileMaker Platform and examples of current use in the NHS
- 11:00 Real-world Case Study: Pathology Laboratory Information Management
- 11:40 Real-world Case Study: Clinical Image Job Tracking
- 12:20 Q&A
- 12:50 Closing comments
Attendance is free, but places are strictly limited. If you would like to attend this event or future NHS FileMaker Events then contact Dr. Ben Fletcher @ DataTherapy to reserve your spot.