Why work with us?
- We one of the largest FileMaker developers in the UK (14 staff):
- We members of the FileMaker Business Alliance (FBA) with Platinum Partner status.
- We have six certified FileMaker developers on staff.
- ·We do not outsource: we believe that clear communication and building a close working relationship is essential so wherever feasible we like to work face to face, on site with our clients.
- We offer the full spectrum of FileMaker services from licensing advise, cloud hosting or on premises deployment, training, development and help desk support.
- While FileMaker is a great solution in many cases, there are plenty of scenarios where it may not be the best solution and that is why we built the Platopus platform as a complementary technology to fill that gap.
Who have we worked with?
We have worked with small and medium enterprises ranging from tiny start-ups looking for a day of database training to medium enterprises with thousands of staff that want a custom app built quickly, robust hosting and on-going support helpdesk service. Equally, we have worked with a diverse range of industry sectors, including:
- Education (The Francis Crick Institute, Middlesex University).
- Financial Services (JAR Capital, Plurimi Capital).
- Food/Retail (Pret a Manger, EAT, Bills & Coco di Mamma).
- Healthcare (The NHS, The Institute for Cancer Research).
- Legal (Addleshaw Goddard, Hogan Lovells).
- Music (Beggars Group).
- Professional Services (Haberman Ilett)
- Recruitment (Stopgap).
What have we built?
Some examples include:
- Custom e-commerce portals web.
- Extranet portals for the web.
- Job management & workflow tracking solutions.
- Time & expense tracking and billing solutions.
- Recruitment application tracking portals and processing solutions.
- Custom CRM solutions.
- Laboratory information management systems.
- HR and appraisal tracking.
- Financial order ticket logging and authorisation.
- Reporting dashboards.
- Integrations with other online services.