Looking for a fresh challenge?
Junior/Mid-Level FileMaker Developer
Based at the heart of central London, DataTherapy Consulting is a Platinum-level FileMaker Business Alliance member leading in innovative and diverse bespoke development for a variety of industry sectors. We are always seeking talented FileMaker consultant/developers who can hit the ground running on varied and exciting projects.
We require a Junior FileMaker Developer to assist our Development Team to work on our growing custom development business. The position would be based at our central London/King’s Cross offices. The candidate must have the right to live/work in the United Kingdom.
- Assist with FileMaker support for customers with Service Level Agreements.
- Assist in the deployment & maintenance of FileMaker servers.
- Assist the Senior Developers with delivering development projects.
Essential Experience & Skills
2yrs+ modern FileMaker Platform experience (i.e. v15> onwards) ideally with some exposure in development, support and server deployment hosting.
- Good analytical skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Understanding of relational database design.
- Ideally graduate educated in a technical subject (i.e. Computing, Science or Engineering).
Desirable Experience & Skills
- FileMaker Certification.
- Cross-platform experience of working with Windows, MacOS and Linux platforms.
- Knowledge of web technologies & development (HTML, CSS, REST, JSON & XML).
- Knowledge of SQL databases (MySQL, MS SQL).
- Knowledge of legacy FileMaker Platform versions.
Salary & Benefits
- Starting salary of £25,000-35,000 depending on experience.
- Support for working towards FileMaker Certification if not already certified.
- Subsidized gym membership.
- Company pension scheme.